Individuals and businesses have just two days to submit nominations for the 2016 WorkSafe Victoria Awards.
The awards aim to recognise and honour the people and organisations that strive for excellence in health and safety in Victorian workplaces.
Now in their 28th year, the prestigious awards have nine categories:
- Health and safety representative of the year
- Health and safety invention of the year
- Best solution to a specific workplace health and safety issue
- Best solution to a manual handling issue
- OHS Achievement
- Commitment to workplace health and wellbeing
- Employer excellence in return to work
- Return to Work Coordinator excellence
- Worker return to work achievement
Entries close on Thursday 30 June.
Winners will be announced at a special awards ceremony during WorkSafe Health and Safety Month in October.
To enter the awards, or for more details, visit www.worksafeawards.com.au
Public enquiries: Call the WorkSafe Advisory Service on 1800 136 089 between 8:30am and 5pm Monday to Friday, email email@example.com or write to Advisory Service, PO Box 4306, Melbourne, 3001.